MG ZS 2022 Philippines: Price, Specs & Review
Recently, the British car company called MG has officially launched the Philippine market with a new design, strong exterior, spacious interior, outstanding comfort and powerful engine. Although newly launched in the Philippines market not long ago, MG ZS 2022 has caused a storm in terms of sales. Let's learn about MG ZS price Philippines and a quick review about it in this article.
MG ZS Price Philippines
MG ZS 2022 prices in the Philippines range from ₱818.888,000 which is the lowest price for the MG ZS 1.5 Style MT variant to ₱1,158,888 for the MG ZS T Trophy 1.3 AT variant. See the price list below for SRP prices of the entire MG ZS lineup and promotional offers.
MG ZS Style 1.5 MT
MG ZS Style 1.5 AT
MG ZS Style Plus 1.5 AT
MG ZS Alpha 1.5 AT
MG ZS T Trophy 1.3 AT
The price of the MG ZS car above includes promotions/discounts (if any). Please contact Philkotse to get the best MG quote at the moment.
MG ZS Specs
The price of MG ZS Philippines 2022 cars is different for each version. This disparity certainly comes from the differences in equipment.
- Number of seats: 05
- Vehicle type: SUV
- Dimensions (DxRxC): 4,323 x 1,809 x 1,653 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,585 mm
- Engine: Gasoline 1.5L
- Maximum power: 112-163 hp
- Maximum torque: 150-230 Nm
- Gearbox: 8-speed simulated CVT
- Drive system: Front-wheel drive
- Suspension front / rear: MacPherson / torsion bar
- Power steering: Electric
- Wheel size: 16-17 inches
MG ZS Philippines pros & cons
- Attractive price
- Modern and luxurious equipment
- Spacious rear seats
- Brand new, made in China
- Poor soundproofing, especially on highways
- The long-term reliability of the MG ZS remains unproven and tested
Quick review of MG ZS 2022
The completely new version of MG ZS 2022 can simply conquer viewers even the most demanding guests thanks to its dynamic appearance. The harmonious combination of details has created the perfect beauty for this car.
Outer shape design
In terms of the exterior of this car, it is considered to be similar to its elder brother, the MG HS, but has a sharp edge that makes it much stronger. The vehicle has dimensions of length x width x height of 4,323 x 1,809 x 1,653 mm.
MG ZS 2022 owns a more youthful exterior design with 4 optional colors including White, Red, Black, Silver. MG ZS colors are generally quite popular, easy to choose and suitable for the preferences of the majority of customers.
Dimensions of length x width x height of 4,323 x 1,809 x 1,653 mm
The front of the car
The MG ZS 2022 Philippines is equipped with the attached lenticular Halogen cos lamp cluster, which is a daytime positioning LED strip that looks very pleasing to the eye and delicate. Right below is a fog light system that provides maximum support for all drivers while driving in case of poor visibility.
The front bumper of the car uses hard black plastic to create a stronger and bolder look.
The front bumper of the car uses hard black plastic to create a stronger and bolder look
In order to deploy more trendy features, the rear of the car is designed quite square. The large LED tail lights and eye-catching curves are the most prominent highlights of the rear of the MG ZS 2022. The rear bumper is designed quite large with hard black plastic, so it looks very fishy. dynamism and dynamism.
MG ZS interior
- MG ZS 2022 owns a more modern and simple space. The center screen has a borderless style with a size of 10.1 inches that connects to Apple CarPlay / Android Auto and has a higher layout than the old model.
- The MG ZS 2022 steering wheel is used in a 3-spoke form, covered in leather, with a flat bottom and a lot of built-in utility keys.
- Most of the control keys are designed quite large to make it easy for users to use conveniently.
- Safety equipment on the car can be mentioned as anti-lock braking, emergency brake assist, electronic handbrake, hill start, electronic brake distribution, downhill assist, traction control, 6 airbags, 360 camera,...
MG ZS 2022 owns a more modern and simple space
For those who are usually driving in the city, choosing the MG ZS 2022 model is very appropriate. This model is equipped with a 1.5L 4-cylinder DOHC engine with a capacity of 112 horsepower, the largest torque of 150 Nm combined with a CVT automatic transmission and front-wheel drive to bring a sense of mobility, smooth and healthy onions.
This model is equipped with a 1.5L 4-cylinder DOHC engine with a capacity of 112 horsepower, the largest torque of 150 Nm
Although it is called a "new rookie", it is strange that many customers are waiting to own one right away. With all the above advantages, the MG ZS 2022 Philippines car is worth waiting for and owning this year. To view and know more cars in the Philippines, check out Philcarprice.com.